Monday, December 14, 2015

my pomegranate period

I've decided that this can best be termed as my pomegranate period. I was watching 'The Golden Girls' yesterday, and Blanche mentioned that she was feeling magenta - all yucky and messed up...and she just didn't like the color. Well, considering that I like magenta, I can't really say I feel magenta, even though 'yucky' and 'messed up' are there...but for some reason, there's a small bit of hope hiding in the back of this big ball.

I never really saw my disability as life changing. I mean, I knew it was there and would always be there, but I didn't even consider the possibility that it would progress, especially to this point. I've gone from someone who could walk around Disney, to someone who can't even walk; someone who can no longer live on her own. I'm under 40 and living in a nursing home. Everyday, I ask myself if I'm ever going to get out of here. But even if I do, where I end up could possibly be worse!

Sometimes I ask God what kind of game He's playing.

Seriously, if there's a reason that I'm here, I wish I knew what it was. Some people would tell me that He's setting up things...His 'big plan'...wanna fill me in?

No comments:

Post a Comment