Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back to therapy

This should be my last time, though (for my back, at least). I certainly got a workout today! 6 minutes on the bike, stretches, and bridges. My back is good to go. I finally feel like I've healed. When I first got home after my back surgery, I was certain I'd never get any better. Two and (almost) a half months later; I have no pain and I'm done with therapy! Thanks belong to God...He helped me push through (especially when I didn't want to) and He's still doing it. Not much has changed...I really don't want to do anything; but yet...I have good days (like today) where I actually feel like cleaning my room.

We'll see how far I get...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad therapy has helped. I was just thinking today I should ask my doctor about some therapy for my back. It has been hurting for 2 days now.

    ReplyDelete