Saturday, October 29, 2011

Days 13-16

Well, it’s been 2 weeks…I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at a setback. There were 3 days this week (Wed, Thur, and Fri) that I didn't do my exercises. I have been increasingly depressed since last Sunday (the 23rd), culminating in me crying hysterically last night. I gave myself a headache. It was not pretty.

I hate being depressed. It's become more of a struggle than getting through physical therapy. I forced myself to do my exercises today, and have to admit that I felt better. But still, I had to force myself. I didn't want 3 days to turn into 4...and then 5...

My back is feeling better and, although my hips are hurting, I feel better than I did 2 months ago. Physically, that is.

Emotionally is another story, though. I have a hard time explaining myself, but I'm just stuck. Things that shouldn't bother me are overtaking my entire world and I can't see past them. And I feel like I'm the only one on earth who has to deal with this. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment