Monday, October 31, 2011

Days 17 and 18

I realize that as much as I want others to read my blog, it's really for me. I started this with the idea that I could get some accountability in keeping up with my therapy, and I am. I'm accountable to my blog! :)

I went to therapy today and my therapist looked at my progress (after I almost killed myself on the bike -- I never knew 10 minutes of pedaling would make me that tired -- BUT I did it...for the whole time). He told me that my range of motion has gotten better and I'm getting stronger. YAY!!! The exercises are getting easier and my legs actually feel stronger. It's working. That makes me a happy girl.

The biggest thing I need to remember is to STRETCH. Maybe 2 or 3 times a day.

Overall, I'm proud of myself...is that bad?

Physically, that is...

Emotionally, I'm mad at me. I wish I could punish myself. Why do I feel this way? Why can't I get over this? I just want to be normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment